Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Seth one and the last Hayden one.

Also, with your 'All I want for Christmas' text icons, do you have the base for those? ie, the ruled lines to make it look like paper. Would I be able to snag it? It's cool if not, jsut thought I'd ask. :)

Thanks you two. :)

The base wasn't actually made by me, a person on lj made it.

This is the link to their community on LJ - http://community.livejournal.com/xswaniconsx/

I would want to give you it to use but i feel like i don't have permission to as they made it and they say they like everyone to comment on their post so that they know who takes what. I've already commented, but if you wanted to use i guess you'd have to comment too. Although i don't know for sure it's not my place to say you can use if i didn't make it. I hope that made some sense at least :P and you understand :). I have a resources post on LJ giving credit to them but i still should have pointed out i didn't make the base i guess to avoid confusion.

Anyway, some more icons. :)

lyrical5.png323.png309.png306.png

584.png572.png5728.png5832.png

Archived