Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya! Don't worry Aaron, i wont ramble on in your thread like i started to in Zetti's!

From the 1st of Jan the 6th one is cool-she looks a *little* scary but thats besides the point

From the 4th of Jan I love the Hillary Duff sig-the text is wicked on her surname

From the 5th of Jan I love the 4th one-It suits me well-lol

And finally from todays batch I love the 3rd, 5th and 6th

Anyway I'm off, Dam coursework :angry:

x

Lol...Lucky you! You get :o another :o summary...

I *Love* the above...

The sweetie av: Well for the obvious reason! They look yummy

The writing av:The writing is soo cool-the colours look really good together

Miss American dream: The cropping, colouring and text (which is also wicked) are all really good.

Anyway back to coursework...(stop updating soo much otherwise you'll have longer summaries and i'll blab on (like i am now))

x

Thanks you two!

Crazycat: Glad you love that one :), and yeah not been many paul avs 1. because h&a is on a break so not feeling in a home and away mood :P and 2. can't find many pics care to share a few? :unsure:

babygurl: YAY! Another summary. :D Hehe thanks for your summary!

Longer summaries? Sounding good to me! :)

And you're not blabbing on at all.

0030.png0031.png0019.png

277.png001.png683.png

I really like the colouring on the sweets av and also the text one. I wasn't sure about the red on the orange for the text av but the more I read it the more it seems to suit it. If I tried colouring like that I don't think I could pull it off! :P Anyways, I also like the last Zac one. The close cropping works really well!

Crazycat: Glad you love that one, and yeah not been many paul avs 1. because h&a is on a break so not feeling in a home and away mood and 2. can't find many pics care to share a few?

001.png683.png

Yeah, I have many, but you don't want to know how many *coughs-over-300-coughs* :blush: Geez, I'm not obsessed at all :rolleyes:

I love those two I have quoted :wub: The first one made me hugry and the second one... well, let's just say that Zac doesn't look like he just fell off the moon :P

Archived