Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I adore the HSM ones, Aaron. Where do you get your caps from? I have some but the quality isn't that good. Do you make them yourself, they are great if you do!

The colouring is great. My fave is the TBGM one on the golf course. :)

Crazycat: OMG. Has my nickname became redundant now you're using HM?

8453463.png74368.png

6667.png964.png

Um... :unsure: I don't know... No one seem to call me HM unless I tell them to, so I didn't bother to have it in my signature, and I'm about to change the other one too. So... No, not really. But it's only you who calls me that :-P

I too adore the HSM ones :D The colouring on the second one is great! And Zac is smiling on the first one :wub:

... :o Oh no, my sister has convinced me that Zac is hot! No! *Paul is hotter, Paul is hotter*

For some reason, when I saw the last one, I thought: "Here comes evil. Mohahaha!" :lol:

I'm in love with the second one :wub: Everything about it is great; colouring, cropping.. I adore it!

Third one is also great; again nice cropping and colouring. Also like fourth; I like the dark colouring :)

(I'm tempted to use one of these avs! But I can't, it's not H&A; but they are so great!)

Thanks everyone. :)

Glad you like. :)

Barbara: Glad you like them!

Emsan: i got them caps from the individual episode thread for 2008.

Jen: Nope, i don't. lol. Got the caps from this community : http://community.livejournal.com/dj_capslock/. :)

Crazycat: Ah, kk. That's good. :P

lmao. Can always rely on you for a random comment. :wink:

Liska: Hehe. Aw, thanks!

748333.png75855.png

8483334.png7575433.png

Crazycat: Ah, kk. That's good.

lmao. Can always rely on you for a random comment.

748333.png75855.png

8483334.png7575433.png

Yeah, I'm the ki... I mean queen of random comments :P

The colouring on these four are great! I'm all for natural colours :P The black and white on the Blake Lewis one (he wouldn't be related to Sarah Lewis? :lol:) makes the picture look really cool :D

Thanks everyone. :)

Glad you like. :)

Barbara: Glad you like them!

Emsan: i got them caps from the individual episode thread for 2008.

Jen: Nope, i don't. lol. Got the caps from this community : http://community.livejournal.com/dj_capslock/. Crazycat: Ah, kk. That's good. :P

lmao. Can always rely on you for a random comment. :wink:

Liska: Hehe. Aw, thanks!

748333.png75855.png

8483334.png7575433.png

Ah ok. Thanks!

I really like those recent graphics. The tilty text and the colouring is great. :D

Archived