A Past Event Question

Guest Stefan

Selina was out on the beach with Curtis and Shannon, Curtis had the drink and Selina took it off him and as she turned her head the bee flew into the drink. She had a halluciation and saw some stuff that would happen in her life. First was her daughter maddie and then her with steven and her and saul. I have the episode and have just watched it. Then Shannon done mouth to mouth while Curtis ran for help.

Selina was out on the beach with Curtis and Shannon, Curtis had the drink and Selina took it off him and as she turned her head the bee flew into the drink. She had a halluciation and saw some stuff that would happen in her life. First was her daughter maddie and then her with steven and her and saul. I have the episode and have just watched it. Then Shannon done mouth to mouth while Curtis ran for help.

No, she saw everything that *had* happened in her life. Her daughter Maddie happened before the near death experience. She didn't see anything involving Steven or Saul.

She believed that when she was in Heaven she saw her dead baby who was grieving because she lost her chance at life. When Saul met Selina later he played on this insecurity to get his claws into her.

Everytime she saw Steven she saw flashes of water but didn't understand what it meant till after he and Dodge had gone over the cliff. She didn't see anything about her relationship with Steven.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the episode recently. It could've been Selena who said Saul had said that. Now you've said that, I'm not sure anymore Ste.

How did you see it recently? Tapes you have?

Yeah, was Selina. I never saw those storylines, BUT have been reading about them lately.

I saw the episode recently. It could've been Selena who said Saul had said that. Now you've said that, I'm not sure anymore Ste.

How did you see it recently? Tapes you have?

Yeah, was Selina. I never saw those storylines, BUT have been reading about them lately.

There were repeats being shown on a TV station here.

Archived