Home and Away airing from the beginning?

Guest Bay_Mad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope channel 7 does that, in australia, like they used to! Dunno when they stopped, but if they started it up again I would record all the episodes! I think they stopped doing that before I watched H+A! Argh :( I've only been watching since 2001

I used to watch and record the old classic episodes shown on 7 – I was so gutted when they axed it, I can’t even remember there being an explanation, it just randomly stopped about half a year after Debra Lawrence took over as Pippa.

Ten used to show classic Neighbours, but that stopped around the same time and then returned for about three days during 2004… I wish both channels would sort out the day time viewing.

My hope is that Channel 7 will resume with classic H&A when the Blue Heelers repeats reach the end, preferably before then. I mean the things they show on day time TV are ****, why not fill up the time with one of its most popular shows, it makes no sense, especially because from what I gather, classic H&A was rating quite well for its timeslot.

Archived