Most Popular Character 2006 Results Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the bio for Beth - the new Milko - :lol:

Speaking of whom, I think the Milko picture is brilliant, an empty chair, genius.

I'd just like to say thanks to Ryan as I think this is a fantastic feature, as I love knowing what other people think of the characters, without having to put up with reading the "Peter is fit" posts. Whilst I know that some people will have voted for the characters they fancy rather than on the character's personality, at least we don't have to put up with reading their reasons.

Thanks Ryan. :D

Everyone likes Leah (well apart from her whining which seems to have stopped for now), it's just we take her for granted so nobody really votes for her.

The only joke I didn't get was "If you leave the show it's rare anything will ever happen to you, unless you need to completely rewrite history for a small story five years later." Unless this is about Coral breaking up Steven and Selina off screen to give Sally wedding jitters for about 2 minutes.

Archived