Most Popular Character 2006 Results Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I found that quite interesting did you?

Most Popular

If Kit is so popular with viewers she should be a permanent character as should Morag be!

I am glad Sally was voted most popular she deserves it!!! Go Sally :D

P.s. If this post should be in a different section please let me know I am still sussing out this forum!!! Thanks :)

Just got round to reading the entire list. Made me giggle. A lot!!!

Glad Sally's number 1, but Kit's my fave of the 5. I also find it kinda funny that everyone's apparently forgotton the whole Bobby thing and how demonic Morag used to be. I don't particularly like her and find her a little boring. Jack too, while being hot, is nothing special!

My top 3 were Gypsy, Amanda and Martha. Can't remember who else. I loved Jesse though, suprised he was so low.

Just got round to reading the entire list. Made me giggle. A lot!!!

Glad Sally's number 1, but Kit's my fave of the 5. I also find it kinda funny that everyone's apparently forgotton the whole Bobby thing and how demonic Morag used to be. I don't particularly like her and find her a little boring. Jack too, while being hot, is nothing special!

My top 3 were Gypsy, Amanda and Martha. Can't remember who else. I loved Jesse though, suprised he was so low.

Lol, Morag is boring but Martha is your favourite? Ah well, it wouldn't do for us all to like the same things... :blink:

That was a pretty impressive result. The top four are really strong characters. (I can't comment on Jack at 5 because I don't watch H&A now and I don't thnk I've ever seen him.) It looks like a lot of ppl actually did vote for the best character rather than who they thought was hot! :rolleyes:

The only disappointment is I personally thought Kane should have made much higher as he was a very strong character and had great storylines. But I'm really pleased Sally and Irene were the top two, well deserved. :)

I was not surprised that the first four were the four strongest characters that is Sally, Irene, Morag and Kit. They were well deserved places.

I was expecting a populist vote for the characters who are deemed to be "hot," and I think this is why Jack and Martha were there in the top ten. I think it is signficant that Sally and Irene , points wise ,were way ahead of the field, even of those in third and fourth place, proving yet again that when push comes to shove that good solid well acted characters will win out against the pin up guys and girls and the more transitory characters. And.... providing that Daniel Bennett continues to give them some good storylines I think we will see Sally, Irene and Morag in the top 5 again next time around. Kit could well be there too.

It will be interesting to see if Jack and Martha go the same way as Kane and Kirsty and Tasha and Robbie...i.e.down. .next time we do this :P

Its great to see Sally at no1 its where she deserves to be!! Kate Ritchie is a fantastic actress and deserves all the recognition she gets...that girl has the most heartbreaking cry on TV!! The past 18 months have been gruelling for sally with the stalker, Flynns death and the stalker again but they have been great for us to watch!!

I am also delighted that Irene and Morag are in the top five - two of my other firm favourites!! Irene's poisoning storyline was fantastic last year and Lynne is a great actress too. I think its time they gave Morag a love interest - she hasnt had anyone since Donald Fisher!! And it would be great to see her get her own big juicey storyline rather that being involved in other charatcets stories.

A disappointment is that Alf wasnt in the top five - he deserves to be there a lot more than Jack Holden (sorry Jack and Martha fans but Alf has been around 19 years and is even in the Guinness Book of Records!), but Jack obviously won the teeny vote.

I was also disappointed with Leah's place she is a well established character and should be polling higher.

Here are my pick of the most famous five.

1. Alfred.

2. Morag.

3. Sally

4. Irene

5. Colleen

What five characters would others here choose as there famous FIVE!?

Um..

#1 Sally

#2 Edward

#3 Noah

#4 Irene

#5 Alf

Archived