Is Robbie out of his mind??

Guest emzyflower

Maybe the writers were trying to reflect that Rob and Tasha weren't ready for such a committment and that's why Tasha was so easily led astray. Maybe she had doubts about the relationship that were put to rest after her experience with the Believers, and the whole learning process enabled her to mature a little.

I like this idea! And maybe now she's been through this, hers and Robbie's relationship will be able to withstand a lot more drama. I can't imagine them not being together. It bothers me the way Mumma Rose escaped though - I can't see her staying in hiding long somehow because in her mind this 'destiny' still has to be fulfilled.

Although I'm not a big Tasha or Robbie fan, I can't imagine them not being together either. I think their relationship will go from strength to strength, but then again it all depends on what happens if Tasha is pregnant. I think Mamma Rose will be back too, there's no way the writers will just let her disappear into obscurity.

It would be good if Mama Rose came back after the birth of the child. The last thing I want is another baby kidnap storyline, but I think there are other good possibilities. For example, Mama Rose could try to take the child and Tasha could kill her in self-defence (or baby-defence, whatever you want to call it!).

I would like that idea if there weren't already a million murders in Summer Bay. But then if it's a few months down the line it would work, although with the possible return of Zoe, there's sure to be plenty of murder and mayhem.

Oh, it's been ages since the last baby kidnap story! :P

Well, I think Tasha's a beautiful person, inside and out, and I think Robbie would be foolish not to forgive her for being naive. They did make a commitment too early, and it would be unrealistic for them never to be attracted to someone else, but I would hope they would not let jealousy get in the way of their obvious love for each other.

Oh, it's been ages since the last baby kidnap story! :P

It's not the baby kidnapping in itself, it's the fact that it would be part of a cult story (again). To have two cult storylines both ending with a baby kidnap isn't exactly imaginative writing. Or interesting viewing!

Archived