NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

^I only got to see bits and pieces of the omnibus this morning and i only saw three episodes during the week. I agree with all your comments. I loved it when Robbie made that sick freak comment to Mumma Rose. Mattie and Ric should be together along with Brad and Sally. I think that they should wait a little bit longer before they put Brad and Sally together as it has only been a few weeks since Emily died.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd do my post-omnibus comments before anyone in my house comes home... no one knows about my h&a obssession!!! So I pretty much have no one to talk to about it. Lol. :D Anyway...

It's great that the believers storyline is finally over and Mumma Rose is locked up, she's escaped so many times it was starting to get a bit out of hand. It was good though. I thought Isobel Lucas was great in all of her scenes!! I cracked up at Robbie's "give her back to us you sick freak!"

Brad soooo should not have had a go at Sally, I felt so sorry for her! What a meanie... I get that he's still grieving for Emily but he didn't have to be so harsh to poor Sal!

Amanda and Drew... I still can't believe that it happened. I honestly thought Amanda would put Belle first and do the right thing, but she just had to give in to temptation! Mind you... Drew does have a nice bod...

Matilda and Ric were cute... I really hope that they get together!! The tension between them is almost as sweet if not sweeter than Brad and Sally.

Ooohh... those guys are after Drew again. *scary music* Dum dum dum!!!

Thanks! I missed Mon-Weds episodes as well as the Omnibus.

I was on the TV3 website, and they actually have really good episode recaps of home and away on there. I was almost amazed! Still, I am counting down for next week and December 8th.

I think Peter returns next week and Johnny :wub::wub: comes on our screens December 8th!

How is it possible for Robbie and Tash to think about leaving? There's no way they could, is there? Robbie's got a criminal conviction, Ella has no passport and no ticket. Or am I missing something that means they could leave? Other than the fact that it's TV/Summer Bay....

How is it possible for Robbie and Tash to think about leaving? There's no way they could, is there? Robbie's got a criminal conviction, Ella has no passport and no ticket. Or am I missing something that means they could leave? Other than the fact that it's TV/Summer Bay....

You have raised a very good point. I thought it was difficult to get into America if you had a criminal conviction especially with one like Robbies. Im guessing they make it easier for them to leave in tv land.

I'm happy that Robbie got off today...he did it out of love for his grandfather.

Ric and Maddie look like they are getting close...they would be sooo cute together.

They really need to give Brad a decent amount of time to grieve for he and Sally to be realistic.

Archived