NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started crying at Robbie's speech. I was at the verge of crying at the Maddie/Rob part but when Robbie started his speech and they all started crying and then I did.

*offers Mez a box of tissues*

OMG, yes. Ric and Maddie. I'm glad that Ric and Cassie did manage to patch things up a little.

Ooohh, I can't wait to see the episodes!! Someone at work was telling me how they cried too!

In other news, I emailed TV3 about H&A dates/finale etc... here's the reply I got:

Thanks for your message.

As required by the Distributor, HOME AND AWAY will indeed be taking a break over the summer, and will be back in the new year, but the dates for its final and return are still to be confirmed. As the information is made available we will have it posted on the website, so keep checking back.

We will get to see the season finale, but as we are approximately 6 weeks behind Australia it won't be until it returns next year (and so will not be the season finale for us).

The omnibus will definitely be returning next year also.

Regards,

VAUGHAN MATTHEWS | WEBSITE PRODUCER | TV3 | 09 377 9730 | WWW.TV3.CO.NZ

Well at least the omnibus is returning! I hope all of that helps... But I'm disappointed we won't see the finale sooner... :(

At least we have megaupload for that! :P

Ooohh, I can't wait to see the episodes!! Someone at work was telling me how they cried too!

In other news, I emailed TV3 about H&A dates/finale etc... here's the reply I got:

Thanks for your message.

As required by the Distributor, HOME AND AWAY will indeed be taking a break over the summer, and will be back in the new year, but the dates for its final and return are still to be confirmed. As the information is made available we will have it posted on the website, so keep checking back.

We will get to see the season finale, but as we are approximately 6 weeks behind Australia it won't be until it returns next year (and so will not be the season finale for us).

The omnibus will definitely be returning next year also.

Regards,

VAUGHAN MATTHEWS | WEBSITE PRODUCER | TV3 | 09 377 9730 | WWW.TV3.CO.NZ

Well at least the omnibus is returning! I hope all of that helps... But I'm disappointed we won't see the finale sooner... :(

At least we have megaupload for that! :P

Thanks for that, Adia. :D It was a great episode yesterday you've got to admit. Hope Maddie and Ric get together. Him and Cassie were just wrong.

Archived