NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I only managed to see bits and pieces of todays episode but from what i saw it was quite good. I wish Lee would go back to where she came from. That girl annoys me so much.

Brad and Sally looked like a couple nervous teenagers especially after dinner when he was leaving and Alf was still in the room with them. Can't believe Rocco stole from Sally that little bugger.

I didn't see much of the end but was that Johnny chasing Brad along that road?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

When will Home and Away return in NZ? I checked in a newest TV Guide issue (for the 15th-19th Jan) to see if it's coming back but it do not look that it would be returning in 2 weeks.

I noticed that in the TV guide as well today. I just looked on the TV3 website and it says that it will be returning soon. Maybe it will return on 22 January?

It has been confirmed on the TV3 website that Home and Away will return on Sunday 21 January with a recap (im assuming the last weeks episodes) and new episodes will return on Monday 22 January. It also gives a rundown on what is going to happen but since some of it contains spoilers i will not post these in this thread. :)

Thanks for confirming.

I hate it how they just stop it in the middle of the season as the last episode didnt make me really want to keep watching it. Im only really doing so as I have watched it for so long now I kind of want to know what happens to all the characters I've come to love. maybe if we had actually finished on a bit more of a cliffhanger I'd be a bit more enthusiatic

I got to say, I do kind of feel sorry for Belle, but as Mez said, great acting from Trent, and Kate (Sharni too)!

Ohh yayyyy a site for NZ fans of home and away well done thanks i'm so missing it over the christmas holiday's can't wait tell it comes back i went to have a nosey at the spoilers section but arghh shock!! a password,, arghhh, lol ohh well i'll just have to be in suspense a little longer if my paitnece will allow... hehe

yes i'm a newbie here... :unsure::blush: would also love to know how u get the avators hehehe like the one of colleen!!

Archived