NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

^ Umm... okay?

Last year we had a pretty decent cliffhanger.. we found out that Corey was poisoning Irene. This year was dumb. All it had was Peter sitting on Amanda's couch then it was over. I'm still looking foward to next year though and its storylines.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you i was waiting for a cliff hanger aswhile and when it ended i said to hubby is that all?? LOL just shows you when they do a cliff hanger we are expecting one, and when we don't watch out hehe, so maybe its coming later than usual, ie the sally and rocco storyline.... frustarting that we are behind hehe!!

Thats also a good point, but obviously they diceded to do it this way, why we would never know i guess, unless u'd be lucky and knew who worked on the show, etc... I so can't wait tell it comes back on, in the mean time i guess its shorty st repeats... LOL !!!

Personally i think it would have been better to end it the week before when Drew was kidnapped and was like "Dad???". At least it would have had intrigue value as you'd want to know how he came back and how they were going to survive

I completely agree with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived