NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Im looking forward to this week as the episodes for this week are from the last week of Home and Away for 2006 in Australia. I wonder how Kim is going to get to the wedding now since his car broke down and his cellphone died. Im guessing it wouldn't be a Home and Away wedding without drama.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay a wedding! As long as the reception doesn't get blown up I'm looking forward to it. I can't believe we are up to finale week already!

Looking forward to the gang storyline and the robbery they have planned. Poor Rocco though, he seems like such a genuine guy who wants to do the right thing. Why doesn't Johnny just leave him alone! Grrr.

I loved the bit in the omnibus where Rocco had just walked out and Alf says what a strange kid. then Martha leaves all happy as Larry because she's meeting up with Ash and Morag makes a face.

Then Alfs says, (something along the lines of...) "oh come off it woman,"

Morag: "Did I even say anything?"

Alf: "No but you had that big poh faced look all over your gob,"

The look on her face was classic! I don't know why but that totally cracked me up!

Must say i preferred the old credits myself.

Anyway i was just watching SelectLive on C4 before and i noticed that 'Light Surrounding You' by Evermore is a song you can select and im pretty sure the video clip for it is the one with the tribute to Sally. The reason i say that is that on their website it says that it is a new video this week and also Adia said in another thread she had seen it on Channel 3 earlier this week. I was pretty sure that they were playing the orginal video for 'Light Surrounding You' just before christmas and had stopped playing it a few weeks ago and all of a sudden this week it has reappeared. I will watch it again tomorrow night to see if they play the video while im watching but i thought other people maybe interested to know about it.

Archived