NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I am soo happy that Sally had finally woken up from her coma. I loved the scene between her and Brad. :)

Hahahaha Ash is busted!! His secret is discovered-he married with children. I smirked and went like "Ohhh...busted!!" when clever Morag told Ash to began talking NOW which made me crack up a bit! :lol: I think Morag is such a clever character on the show. :)

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you lilaccat. This year has been quite good so far, i hope it keeps going the way it has. I can't stand Ash. I can't see him leaving his wife and kids if he does it will make me hate him even more.

I managed to see the Light Surrounding You video with the Sally tribute on tv tonight. It was sad seeing Flynn again.

I am soo happy that Sally had finally woken up from her coma. I loved the scene between her and Brad. :)

Hahahaha Ash is busted!! His secret is discovered-he married with children. I smirked and went like "Ohhh...busted!!" when clever Morag told Ash to began talking NOW which made me crack up a bit! :lol: I think Morag is such a clever character on the show. :)

Morag is an absolutely brilliant character. She knew from the start there was something not quite right with Ash and she didn't stop until she found out what it was. I love her character, the way she 'interrogated' Ash in Peter's office was brilliant! :lol:

I like that Morag follows her instincts. If she has a feeling about someone/something she doesn't just give up on it.

I wish I wasn't working so much at the moment...I'm missing most eps and now that TVNZ have Neighbours on at the same I'm doing a lot of channel flicking.

Archived