NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I like that Morag follows her instincts. If she has a feeling about someone/something she doesn't just give up on it.

I wish I wasn't working so much at the moment...I'm missing most eps and now that TVNZ have Neighbours on at the same I'm doing a lot of channel flicking.

You could always download the episodes? :D

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the snippet of Salmonella Dub when Belle was in the diner (I think that was Friday's ep though...)

Grrr Ashton... <_<

I remember thinking it was Salmonella Dub but i wasn't sure as im not to familiar with their music. Its quite good how there has been quite a bit of NZ music played on the show over the years. The Feelers have had a lot of their stuff played on the show and i think that group Katchafire as well. And of course they used Evermore for Sally's tribute and i must say i think i have seen that video played everyday for the last week on C4.

I really want to tape the Evermore video... but I haven't seen it since! That always happens when I want something :P

I like when they play NZ music on there, it just seems so cool. The Salmonella Dub song suprised me though because it's quite an old song. Meh, who cares I'm not complaining. I've also heard Anika Moa on there. I remember there was a thread where the Aussies were claiming Evermore... it's just like that insurance ad... everyone's always stealing our stuff!

Brooke was born in NZ but is just in Sydney to further her music career. She is the daughter of an All Black legend.

When she first went to Sydney the radio stations didn't want a bar of her as they already had a female soloist (who was Missy Higgins) so they can't claim as they didn't want to give her a chance.

Evermore don't identify themselves as Aussie's but do live there.

I really want to tape the Evermore video... but I haven't seen it since! That always happens when I want something :P

I like when they play NZ music on there, it just seems so cool. The Salmonella Dub song suprised me though because it's quite an old song. Meh, who cares I'm not complaining. I've also heard Anika Moa on there. I remember there was a thread where the Aussies were claiming Evermore... it's just like that insurance ad... everyone's always stealing our stuff!

If you can you should tape Select Live on C4. I have seen the Evermore video on there most days. I managed to video the song the other day. :)

Anyway to tonights episode. I wanted to reach into the tv and slap Martha. I can't believe she spoke to Morag like that. I felt so sorry for Morag. I hope it all ends in tears for Martha because that is what she deserves. I thought Brad and Sally were cute together tonight though.

I only saw the first 10mins and they weren't playing it at Joe's work tonight :angry: (They usually have it on several TV's. He works at Noel Leemings so it's on about 50!)

I wanted to slap Martha. The stupid cow deserves everything she gets. I can't even imagine what my great aunt would do if I talked to her like that!

Archived