NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Watched tonight episode.

*I was angry at Martha for beginning a cow to Morag by the end of the episode. :angry: Poor Morag looking really upset. :( Awww I want to hug give her a snuggly hug telling her not to worry about the cow Martha :P:lol:

*Liked the Brad/Sally scenes. It was so cute when they kissed! I clapped and whistled when they shared a nice kiss! :wub:

Looking forwards to tomorrow night. ;)

P.S: Hey NZ viewers, did you notice that Home and Away always airs every weekday at half 10am in the morning? If I miss a episode of Home and Away on a Friday, I can watch it on Monday morning.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be missing everday [including the omnibus] apart from Tuesday's ep. Would it be possible for someone to give a quick summary as to what's going on at the moment? I would be very, very grateful.

^^Mondays episode was quite good. There was a Hawaiian party at the surf club and Colleen was trying to set Alf and her friend Betty up. Was quite hilarious. Belle was kidnapped after getting into the car with a guy who she had only just met at the party after she had an argument with Drew. Turned out it was all a setup by Amanda's sister Kelli who organised the whole kidnapping. She showed up at Amanda's as if nothing was happening while they were all panicing about Belle. Kelli is determined to get her revenge on Amanda.

Martha was a total cow and went off at Morag after Morag told Tony that Ash was married with kids. She then made a huge scene at Sallys welcome home party when Ash showed up and Alf told him to get lost. She then packed her bags and said she was moving out.

Sally decided not to put her wedding rings back on which caused Brad to feel a bit uneasy for a while because he thought he should do the same but they later talked and she told him to keep his on and they have been all lovey dovey since.

Kit had an ultrasound and Kim attended after orginally saying he couldn't. Tony accidentally spilled the beans while Rachel was around and she told Kim he should go.

Hope this helps. :) I haven't seen tonights episode yet so this is only up to Thursday. Probably won't see tonights until Sunday.

^ Thank you so much. :D I really appreciate it...

Oh, and Kelli has arrived which is really interesting. Aw, Martha.... She's really starting to get on my nerves. Can't believe she's actually going for someone's who's married and thinks that he's going to leave his wife for her.

I was shocked at how Martha spoke to Morag. It was completely uncalled for. Morag was only trying to help. It's obvious that Ash loves his wife - I don't get what the need to be with Martha is. Martha is just stupid. I thought she was grown up but she really thinks her and Ash are going to live happily ever after and that it's all ok to speak to her family like dirt. I can't believe Morag actually went :(.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole Kelli storyline develops. I thought it was a bit strange for her to go through all that trouble only to let her be found that same night. Although I suppose that's only the start of worse to come :P.

I missed practically the whole week... yay for the omnibus.

I agree Martha was sooo rude to Morag. That was uncalled for. Funny how Alf went and had go at her.

Awww, the Brally scenes just make me blush, they are so good together and it's gorgeous... but looks like Sally is starting to remember... and Rocco's just moved back in!

Archived