NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Didn't watch Monday but could sort of guess what happened.

Ash is such a jerk. For once, I actually love Jack for what he did. Standing up for Martha.

If Johnny is somehow responsible, I must salute the guy for having no conscience whatsoever.

Ric being charged for murder was sad. I'm glad that he and Maddie worked things out. And I love what Alf told Ric about how they're all family and that he could cry or yell or do whatever and that they'll still be there for him no matter what. And telling him not to give up. It was brilliant acting from Ray, I must say.

Loved Peter's line about him being not as pretty as Rachel. And when Rocco was going into cardiac arrest, I couldn't help myself but say that Peter Baker killed Rocco. If you think about it. :lol::P

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved Peter's line about him being not as pretty as Rachel. And when Rocco was going into cardiac arrest, I couldn't help myself but say that Peter Baker killed Rocco. If you think about it. :lol::P

I don't know if your joking but you could be right, I mean if you just woke up in a strange place such as a hospital, would you want someone yelling at you about the attack that put you there?. At the moment I hate the H&A writers for killing my Rocco, it should of been Johnny or Ash, why didn't they kill Ash?.

^ I was actually joking. Sorry, I know it's not a laughing matter.... Altho, I was gutted that Rocco died just like that. Here I was going, why didn't you just tell him the name of whoever it is that beat you up to a pulp. I was actually hoping but tha didn't come true.

I would've loved to see him survive tho.

^ I was actually joking. Sorry, I know it's not a laughing matter.... Altho, I was gutted that Rocco died just like that. Here I was going, why didn't you just tell him the name of whoever it is that beat you up to a pulp. I was actually hoping but tha didn't come true.

I would've loved to see him survive tho.

I think he had surived it would of made for an interesting storyline becasue its seems only Rachel and Sally don't hate his guts, I do wish Rocco had at least muttered something,so they could tell it wasn't Ric.

I thought Friday's episode was one of the best this year so far. The acting was brilliant. In particular Callan Mulvey (Johnny) when he spoke at Roccos funeral and also the scene with Kate Ritchie (Sally) when she was talking to Ric about Johnny and how she said he was nothing like him and that he should fight. I also thought it was great how Ric went to the cemetary and then went back to the house and said he was going to fight for justice for Rocco.

I must say the ending was a cliffhanger, literally.

Kate's preformance in the scene with Ric was nothing short of stunning!

I bet they are happy that they didn't kill her off.

Macca is looking VERY controlling. I think it may be signs that he's not a changed man.

Archived