NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I thought Friday's episode was one of the best this year so far. The acting was brilliant. In particular Callan Mulvey (Johnny) when he spoke at Roccos funeral and also the scene with Kate Ritchie (Sally) when she was talking to Ric about Johnny and how she said he was nothing like him and that he should fight. I also thought it was great how Ric went to the cemetary and then went back to the house and said he was going to fight for justice for Rocco.

I must say the ending was a cliffhanger, literally.

Totally agree with everything. Callan and Kate were just awesome, I loved that kind of raw emotion that they both conveyed. I'm so gutted that Rocco is gone. That was sad how Johnny was looking at the pic of the two of them and then he just threw it away.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really get to see much of this weeks episodes. I basically only saw a bit of Thursdays and Fridays. I loved Johnny last night especially when he went up on the stand to give evidence. Instead of saying ' I do' to telling the truth he said 'yep'. Very typical Johnny and very funny. I did feel sorry for Ric when Johnny set him up with that guy coming around and saying he knew who killed Rocco when in fact he was just a member of the gang.

^ Haha! I know! Wasn't the whole testimony funny... he was so blantanly lying.

I loved how Ric goes "Love ya performance..."

:wub: Loved how they called him Jonathan too. Lol.

He really does love messing with people doesn't he?

This thread has gotten lost since it's been un-stickied.

Martha is clearly losing it...no matter what she says.

Johnny's nasty!

I bet it's him that got Rocco killed then framed Ric. I hope Morag get's Ric out of there, he doesn't deserve 18 years.

Belle should just dump Lucas for Drew...get on with it girl!

This thread has gotten lost since it's been un-stickied.

Martha is clearly losing it...no matter what she says.

Johnny's nasty!

I bet it's him that got Rocco killed then framed Ric. I hope Morag get's Ric out of there, he doesn't deserve 18 years.

Belle should just dump Lucas for Drew...get on with it girl!

I agree with your Belle comment. It is really painful watching her and Lucas together because she clearly wants to be with Drew. I wish she would just admit her feelings once and for all.

I felt really sorry for Ric last night. And Johnny has got that prison guard working with him. He sure knows people in high places. I bet it was that guard that put that stash under Ric's mattress.

I missed the whole week :( Luckily I was saved by the omnibus! Although I only got to watch half of that, damn sisters...

I think Jodi's performance was awesome. I really feel for Martha right now, especially the scenes where she was going off at Jack for interferring. Great acting by her and so great to watch!

As for Johnny... What a jerk, I feel so sorry for Ric... but how hot is Callan Mulvey? :wub: I'd gone off him there for a while, dare I say it... but there's just something about him that just totally has me glued to the screen everytime he's on. I like the way he's got everyone wrapped around his little finger, even the guards... I loathe him, but I like him at the same time. :wub: He's such a bad boy...

Archived