NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My accout might be working now. I haven't been able to post for a while now as I keep getting logged out. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

I missed yesterday. The last ep I saw was when Ric got out...YAY!

Martha's really annoying me. You can tell she's just about to fall off the rails.

Did Ethan die?

I'll have to watch the Omnibus.

Well Kelli arrived at Summer Bay wanting revenge against Amanda to make her pay for what she did to Kelli 13 years ago because of the car accident they were in when they were teenagers. But Amanda didn't know about her sister's evil plans. She didn't know that Kelli and Ethan are a couple! Belle seemed to supsect something about Kelli. Amanda thought that Kelli wanted to sort things out between them after what happened 13 years ago. Kelli had to pretend to be the caring and forgiveable sister to Amanda.

Yeah I agree, Lise. Kelli is not nice. She didn't forgive her sister for what happened 13 years ago.

Today's episode made me all teary. Why was Cassie so grumpy when Brad told Sally he loved her? How slutty was Lisa's red dress?! YAY for Irene!! "Brad and Sally, sitting up a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" That scene made me laugh so much. Ric's so funny!

Archived