NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Watched tonight episode.

*Liked the Brad/Sally scenes including Cassie and Ric, Pippa. Oh awww Pippa is soo cute! I love the new Pippa. :P:wub: so cute! I loved both the old and new Pippa. :)

Cassie seemed happy to accept both Brad and Sally as a couple. But I am really confused. Because she was really upset and silent in Episode 4350, remember??

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cassie seemed happy to accept both Brad and Sally as a couple. But I am really confused. Because she was really upset and silent in Episode 4350, remember??

Yeah i do remember this. Maybe she was just upset with the fact that people around her were in happy relationships and she wasn't. I don't think it was anything to do with the fact that she didn't like Brad and Sally together, well based on tonights episode anyway.

All of these sorts of threads were taken off stickies a while ago, not completely sure why though. I don't think that there are the number of posts in here that there used to be though.

Im so sick of Martha. I don't know why anyone has anything to do with her after the way she treats people. And to say that The Diner being trashed had nothing to do with her, well it was her party. That Cam is such a sleaze bag and im glad Jack whacked him, he deserved it.

Archived