NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Belle needs to get over herself! It was nice to put that story in the competition for Lucas but she could have told him that she was doing it.

James is going to get found out eventually about his smoking...he can't hide it forever surely?!?!

I've never really liked Martha but now I can't stand her.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel most sorry for Peter, I don't really feel sorry for Amanda. All her evilness in the past has come back to bite her!

I think if Colleen had stood there and said nothing to Martha then it would have been very out of character.

Martha's a big girl, she will eventually work out that what she's doing is silly and she needs to talk about what's happened to her...I sound like a councellor!

I thought yesterday was funny when Belle threw the oil all over Ethan. He deserved it.

Drew should get over it. Belle only did what she thought was right.

Ethan so deserved everything that her gets. I was rather annoyed that Amanda and Peters wedding got ruined coz i think they are cool together. And for tonights episode if they hadn't done a blood test then Peter would never have known that Amanda had been drinking and they would still be together.

Next i really HATE Kelli and its frustrating at the fact the Belle first thought that Kelli was evil but now she is all buddy buddy with her!

When Martha she really needs to get a life but her acting is so incredible and realistic its great.

It is strange that Belle is all of a sudden Kelli's best friend...it's not like Belle.

I must agree Jodi Gordon's acting has been pretty good through this dancing/abortion storyline, some of her acting has been quite average...can I say that on here?

I think the Lily/Cassie storyline is a bit boring really. Cassie could get herself in real trouble over it.

Archived