NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Loved the episode tonight.

*Grrr Martha won't believe Jack!! Cam is such a sleazybag kissing another woman! I dunno how I feel about Jack's plan by the end of tonight episode. :-| But I bet he is trying to protect Martha and trying to get her to believe what a sleazybag Cam is!

*HAHAHAHA the Colleen scenes are sooooo hilarious!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MONDAY (EPISODE 4396)- I am getting really bored of the Cam/Martha storyline right now. I feel sorry for both Ryan and Amanda. I hate Kelli. She ruined everything Amanda had in her live e.g. Amanda losing Peter and her children.

TUESDAY (EPISODE 4397)- More Cam/Martha scenes. *rolls eyes in boredom.* Poor Ryan and Amanda. I feel sorry for Amanda when she was forced to sign full custody of Ryan over to Dan. Seeing her look at the photo of herself and her children in happier days breaks my heart.

WEDNESDAY (EPISODE 4398)- I don't like Jules but he looks really hot to me. Well I don't know what to say much about this episode. Lily looks cool but I think the actress is really great tonight.

Can't wait for tomorrow night and Friday night!

Well we will have the BIG week of Home and Away next week e.g. Kit giving birth and Beth's death.

I don't actually feel sorry for Amanda...I think Kelli's entertaining and Amanda is just falling into every trap she sets for her.

I have to disagree...Jules is ugly but Drew is HOT!

The actress that plays Lily did a very good job last night but Ric was just stupid he should have thought that violence would trigger Lily off again.

Next week is going to be good...when Maddie mentioned that Beth was coming last night I got really sad and really excited all at the same time.

^^ Lol Colleen Is A Laugh :L

I pretty much agree with fanofhomeandaway

I Feel Sorry For Amanda Also.. I Dislike Kelli , Shes Pretty Much Ruined Everything! Grr. I Felt Sorry When She Had To Give Ryan Up To Dan.. I Wanted To Cry :(

Next Week Should Be Interesting :):(

Watched Episode 4401 tonight. It was really sad at the end.

*Kit giving birth to her son is a great moment and Kim did a good job delivering the baby. Hey did you notice how Rachel feel at the moment when she is in the ward watching her husband and Kit bonding with their baby son?

*I hate Cam right now. I bet Martha may have guessed that Jack took the evidence to get her off the charges.

*Tony's reaction when he saw Beth's arm is sooo awesome.

Looking forwards to tomorrow night and see how Beth's children react to the news about their mother's death.

RIP BETH HUNTER. You will be dearly missed by all in Summer Bay including Beth fans. :(

Archived