NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights episode was amazing...it took me ages to click that it was Beth in the car crash...I'm such a ditz.

I liked how Jack didn't even have to say that it was Beth in the crash for Tony to know.

Kit and Kim's baby is soo cute!

When Kit was saying how beautiful he was I was thinking "of course you think that your his mother, if he was ugly you would think he was cute!".

When Kit was telling Robbie that Beth had died it was really strange...it was like she'd gone cold inside or something.

Yesterday was an alright episode but I think I was expecting more.

Indiana has proved over and over again she's a brilliant actress with a big future.

Um...it was okay tonight. I can't believe Drew covered for Jules saying he stole the alcohol! :o

Do you think Cassie should be with the others for the funeral to support Mattie instead of spending a lot of time with Lily? It seemed it is straining Cassie/Mattie's friendship coz Cassie is spending a lot of time with Lily and not caring about going to the funeral to support Mattie.

Don't blame me if I am wrong.

Archived