NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Last night episode was okay. Lou is a sleazybag touching Martha, how sick!!! *gags and vomits in a bucket*

The Cam/Martha storyline won't drag on longer. Next week on 15th June Friday, Martha discovers the Diner money in Cam's bag. The Cam/Martha storyline will be over in two weeks when Cam sets the club on fire with her inside it and then Jack rescues her. After getting rescued, Martha feels guilty for what she was doing e.g. working at the club having no idea she was beginning used by Cam all along.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Martha needs to stand up for herself instead of being weak if that's what you mean.

Jack and Martha look like they are becoming close again. When they originally together I didn't like them together but I like the idea of them getting back together.

The memorial service was sad. Maddie was very brave speaking at it, I wouldn't have been able to do that at my mother's funeral. I thought the white rose petals were nice too. When Maddie was telling Belle that she'd spoken to Beth...it sounded so much like when Hayley was talking to Noah after he died.

I missed Friday as well and then the Omnibus as well so I will have to watch Friday's this morning.

I wonder what Kelli will do today, is she leaving soon?

I like your latest av Nathan (the scream one). Who is in it though? It look like Tammin Sursok but I'm not sure.

Archived