NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelli reminded me so much of Zoe/Eve last night. I'm happy that Peter might take Amanda back now.

This week's TV Guide (with Ugly Betty on the cover) has an article in about Lucas, Tony and Naomi.

Kelli reminded me so much of Zoe/Eve last night. I'm happy that Peter might take Amanda back now.

This week's TV Guide (with Ugly Betty on the cover) has an article in about Lucas, Tony and Naomi.

Lol, Kelli is a copy after all :lol:

Must buy TV guide....

Im Happy That Peter Might Take Amanda Back Too :)

I Felt Sorry Abit For Cassie Today, Jules Took It Abit To Far With Mentioning Macca.. And WOW Lucas Is Back.. I Almost Forgot About Him!

Last week was alright. Sorry didn't get to comment about it. Well I enjoyed Episodes 4416 and 4417 this week. Glad Cam and Martha are over. Loved the sweet moment between Jack and Martha last night. I am glad Peter and Amanda got back together but it is sad when Peter walked out of her life forever. :(

I enjoyed last nights episode. Im more than happy that the Cam/Martha storyline is over. I adored the Jack and Martha scene. I loved this part, Martha: "You didn't give up on me." Jack: "And I never will".

That was so cute :wub: I feel sorry for Amanda for once... And I had sympathy for her when Peter left her, even though I'm not much of a Panda fan, it still was a bit upsetting to see. Can't wait for tonight's ep.

OMG... It was so funny when Brad fell off the chair. I just cracked up laughing!

Im so happy Martha is back with her family. The Jack and Martha scenes were cute :wub:

Cant wait to see tomorrows episode :)

Archived