NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kit should be with Kim and Rachel with Hugh.

Matilda was silly telling Kim about Kit but I suppose she didn't like to see her sister sitting back and not saying anything.

Ahhh...i see that now...I hope that handafanforever reads that.

I have watch the onmibus tomorrow to catch up on the whole week and I'll probably have to watch it next week...lots of work!

Last night was really good. It's really COOL to see Rachael Gordon come on Home and Away as Drew's mum!! I liked her as Amy Fox on Blue Heelers.

Tonight was okay. I feel sorry for Leah. Grrr Colleen is trying to nose her business into what is going on!! I want to scream at Colleen; "F*** off, you fat nosy cow. Take your nose somewhere else!"

I'm sick of Colleen. She used to be funny now she's just really annoying!

Jazz hasn't made a good first impression on me but it will be interesting to see more of her with Drew.

I will no doubt be watching the omnibus tomorrow because I have a cold and feel awful.

Jazz is very rude. She is acting like she own's Leah and Dan's house. I can't see her with Peter.

I watched the omnibus yesterday. I think that Leah should tell the police about what Alex did...the boy never learns.

I wish that Rachel had left with Hugh then Kim and Kit could have been together and it would have all been over. It's obvious that Rachel and Kim are in trouble and they are dragging it out a bit.

The dinghy bit was funny. I wonder what Tony will do when he finds out.

Archived