NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Sally!

I feel sorry for her. Brad kept saying "why didn't you tell me earlier?" if you listened to her you would have realised that she was dropping hints left, right and centre.

I'm not a fan of Brad...he's annoys me soooooo much!

I'm glad that Henk is gone. He's not good for Cassie.

Yay!!! The omnibus is back!!! I kind of hoped that in my forced H&A absence, Jack and Martha would disappear. No such luck. Gutted. I'm so pleased Sally and Brad didn't get married. There's something about him I really don't like. I think Rachel was out of line with her speel to Sally. It's really nice that Sal doesn't want to get married to anyone else because she wants to stay married to Flynn forever. That's really sweet. In this day and age it's not a big deal to live with someone and never marry them. She told him she still loves him. I can see why he's upset, I really can, but how could he not see she wasn't into it?!

Brad could have saved himself a lot of embarrasment by listening to Sally instead he just kept going. I agree Mez there is something about Brad that I don't like infact I can't stand him.

I'm happy he's leaving!

The simple fact is it's impossible to compete with a ghost! He surely understands that. To Sally, Flynn is perfect because that what she remembers about him.

Ta :D There was something that really bugged me about someone on the omnibus with someone today and I can't remember what it was for the life of me. I think it was Jazz or something. I wish she'd just go away.

Archived