NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

No I know. That's what sucks about being behind. Our season finale is always such a non-cliff hanger. Does anyone know when it comes back?

Our 2006 cliff-hanger was finding out that Corey was drugging Irene. Not that bad a cliff-hanger if I do say so myself :wink:

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

*waves wildly to get everyone's attention*

Hey NZ viewers,

Home and Away will be going off air on the 18th of December here in NZ for the break after airing Week 42-Episodes 4976-4980. It will be back to our screens in the new year to air the last 3 weeks of the finale 2009 season and then move on to the 2010 season :) No return date for H&A to NZ was yet released-will let you know more soon ;)

Next week-we will be up to Episodes 4971-4975 (Week 41)

14-18th Dec -we will be up to Episodes 4976-4980 (Week 42)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow it had been 2 years since this thread was last used, haha

NZ is two weeks behind Australia. UK is 8 weeks behind Australia and 6 weeks behind NZ, lol.

Just had finished watching this week (Episodes 5616-5620) So I will post my review about what I think of this week in NZ...

I should add spoiler tags as I don't want to spoil anything for the UK viewers....

What I liked most this week on H&A in NZ:

The Outback storyline involving Natalie and Brax, Kyle and Casey, Tamara was um...wow and well-written!

I had really enjoyed watching it :)

I liked the Dex/April stuff as they struggled to deal with their intimacy issues since the accident. And the scene in Thursday's episode was so sweet when Dexter settled up a romantic scene for April and loved how they decided to move forwards with their relationship.

I am a fan of them :wub:

Not interested in the John/Gina/Marilyn stuff. Can't believe how John can be silly when he attempted to kiss Marilyn. Now it's going to cause more problems between them including Gina!

:rolleyes: Not a fan of Romeo/Indi but didn't mind when they reunited in Tuesday's night.

Gosh tonight was so sad when Bianca went to the crib to wake Rocco up to feed him but can't. The look on her face when she realised she can't wake him up-so heart-breaking!

:(

Damn the capitons won't come up on tonight's episode on my grandparents TV <_< as I am staying with them for the weekend! So have to wait for Sunday to watch the Omnibus (repeating H&A episodes) *sighs*

Looking forwards to next week...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is my review for what I think of this week (Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday) on H&A... Added spoiler tags as I don't want to spoil anything for the UK viewers :)

Monday (5726)-The aftermath of Gina's death was so sad :( Shane and Will's performance was soo amazing when John and Jett grieved for Gina. Loved how everyone railed around them for support. Liked the scene of Irene and Bianca comforting John outside on the steps, and Marilyn was a sweetie when she comforted Jett and then John.

Tuesday (5727)-So glad Xavier was back. Liked the brotherly scene between him and Jett. And liked the scene between Xavier and Casey. Hope John will fight for the adoption-so hopefully he can be allowed to be a single adoptive parent to Jett.

And gosh I hate Tamara-she's such a bitch! >X( She ever always think about herself, doesn't she?? :angry: I wish it's her killed off, not Gina! I know it's harsh of me to say that but I can't stand her when she comes on-screen. <_<

Loved the scene when Casey kissed Indi's head-so sweet.

Wednesday (5728)-The funeral was so beautiful and emoticonal, touching. Loved Xavier's speech and Maddy playing the violn. RIP Gina Palmer. She will be much missed. :( Pity Xavier left again-should have loved to see him stay around a bit longer. Liked how he asked Casey to look out for Jett for him

Archived