NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

And gosh I hate Tamara-she's such a bitch! >X( She ever always think about herself, doesn't she?? :angry:

At what point in that episode was Tamara thinking about herself? She was worried that Casey was taking on too much. Between his shifts, taking on Indi's shifts, study and just finding out about Gina's death surely you can understand why Tamara took it upon herself to approach Indi. If I was Tamara and I was worried about my boyfriend I would more than likely do the same thing.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday (5729)

Tonight's episode was okay. Not interested in the Brax/Ricky stuff...blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

And I don't like Steph. All she always cares about asking Dexter to have sex with him at the hospital instead of doing her job! She's such a bitch! <_<

I liked the scene with Dexter and Sasha in the Diner. :)

And gosh I hate Tamara-she's such a bitch! >X( She ever always think about herself, doesn't she?? :angry:

At what point in that episode was Tamara thinking about herself? She was worried that Casey was taking on too much. Between his shifts, taking on Indi's shifts, study and just finding out about Gina's death surely you can understand why Tamara took it upon herself to approach Indi. If I was Tamara and I was worried about my boyfriend I would more than likely do the same thing.

Well I agree with your post. :) I am just explaining how I do feel about her, that's all.

Tuesday (5732)

My favourite parts for this episode are:

*Sasha, Sid and Dexter. Like I said earlier, the Walkers are my favourite H&A family on the show :P

*Loved the defense self class scenes. So nice to see the girly scenes between Sasha and April, Rosie. I cracked up when they made nosies. :lol:

Wednesday (5733)

Awww Will is such doing a amazing job when Jett broke down in Gina's office. And it was nice to see how John and Jett are struggling with everything since losing Gina.

Liked the Sasha and Rosie, Bella scenes.

Monday (5736)

Liked the April/Indi, Indi/Dex scenes. Loved how Indi was the matchmaker and that she settled up Dex and April. I don't blame April for reacting at the end when Dexter told her about him and Steph, and what they did at work.

Hahaha the scene was sooo funny when Chris dragged Spencer out of the caravan! :lol:

Liked the John scenes. Loved how Marilyn was there for him as a friend. And cracked up at Alf's call to Morag, lol. P

Archived