NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday (5739)

Like I said in my previous about Wednesday's episode, I love watching episodes that involves Rosie and Sasha, of course their friendship. Rosie is a amazing character and Teri is doing such a amazing job playing her :) I hope she stays on the show forever :D

Liked the Casey and Jett scenes on the beach :)

Wednesday (5743)

Liked the Sasha/Rosie scenes :D I cracked up when Rosie did her 'roar' to Marilyn and Roo, lol :P

And I feel sorry for Rosie at the end-it made me want to give her the biggest hug she needed. Loved how Sasha and Sid were there for her. Teri had done such a great job playing Rosie and I do hope she stays on the show forever :D

Monday (5746)

Liked the Jett/Nina's date scenes-so cute. It was so sweet to see Jett on a date with Nina. :D

I can understand Bianca's reasons for not wanting another baby-it's too soon after what happened with Rocco. Can't blame Heath for reacting to Bianca telling him that she doesn't want another baby.

Not interested about Maddy :rolleyes: Looks like Zac and Natalie, Spencer and Sasha, Bianca and Sid were the only ones who knew Rosie is pregnant.

Archived