NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday (5760)

The only thing I liked about this episode is the Rosie scenes.

I feel sorry for Casey. He looked so scared, poor guy.

Not interested in the Adam/Brax/Heath stuff.

I will miss Episodes:

5764-5765 (Week 21) (20th-21st June)

5766-5770 (Week 22) (24-28th June)

5771-5775 (Week 23) (1st-5th July)

5776-5780 (Week 24) (8th-12th July)

5781-5785 (Week 25) (15th-19th)

But I will be home on 19th July in time to watch Episode 5785 and then catch up with Episodes 5781-5785 on 21st July Sunday from 10am to 11.55am. :)

Wednesday (5763)

I cracked up at the John and Harvey scenes in the gym! :lol: I laughed aloud when they were having a challenge in the gym and aww poor John got injured in the end. :P

Liked the Apex and Sasha, Indi and Sid parts

Do hate Maddy-she's such acting like a whining brat! :rolleyes: Wish she and Spencer should leave really.

Pity this is going to be my last review while I am away to the UK from 20th June to 19th July.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay I am back!! :D Just got home to NZ yesterday afternoon :) Managed to catch up with Episode 5785 :P I had caught up with Episodes 5764-5768 on UK screens while I was hoildaying in London.

Episode 5785

Liked the Sasha and Rosie, Sid/Indi scenes :D Cracked up when Rosie asked Spencer if he was gay, lol! :P

I hate Maddy for what she said to Sasha. I don't understand why the writers brought her into this show for, eh?? Wishing she and Spencer, Tamara are leaving instead of Rosie and Sid!

Will be watching Home and Away Omnibus tomorrow morning from 10am to 11.55am to catch up with this week's episodes.

Had watched Home and Away Omnibus today this morning. It's really good to catch up with this week's episodes.
Felt sorry for Casey :( I can see tough times ahead for him. It made me want to give him a hug when he was miserable in the caravan.
I cracked up when John squirted the hose at him and Brax, lol!
I wish Tamara should have gone home with her parents! <_< All I want is her to leave and never come back.
Liked the Sasha and Rosie scenes. Am going to miss Rosie when she leaves tomorrow evening :(
I loved the talk including the hug between Sid and Dex at the hospital. Glad April is going to be okay. Loved how Bianca hugged Dex and told him he is family. Loved the Apex moment when they kissed. :wub:
It makes me cringe all the time when Maddy acts like a spoilt brat-whining and etc...all the time! Makes me want to slap her! :angry:
Looking forwards to next week (Sally's return and etc...Rosie and Sid leaving)

Monday (5786)

So sad to see Rosie leave :( I wish she's not going. But I do hope and pray she will come back one day :) Teri had done such a amazing job playing her and did well with the storylines she had done.

Oh shut up, Maddy!! :angry: I had enough of her and her whining.

So excited to see Sally and her daughter Pippa back in Summer Bay :)

Looking forwards to watch tonight.

Archived