NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Tuesday (5787)

So glad to see Sally and little Pippa back in town :) Loved the reunion scenes they shared with Alf and Marilyn, Irene and Leah, Roo.

Can't blame Sasha for giving up on her relationship with Spencer as she doesn't want to be catch up in a middle of a love triangle again (since Casey/Tamara)

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wednesday (5788)

The Zac and Holly scenes were well done and amazing. Sacha Vivian-Riding and Charlie Clausen (who played Holly and Zac) had done a good job with these scenes.

Glad the storyline is finally over at last as it had been dragging on for long.

I felt sorry for Holly when I learnt of her background and it explained the reason why she was acting like this e.g. bullying Rosie and throwing herself at Zac just to have him rejecting her. I didn't like her at first but now I do feel sorry for her since I learnt of her background and I am glad she will be getting the help she needed.

Liked how Zac was there to comfort her and it was a sweet moment when he held her. And liked how Bianca was there too.

Wanted to say well done to Sacha Vivian-Riding and Charlie Clausen for doing such a good job with this episode :) And of course, well done to Lisa Gormley too for her involvement in this episode.

Thursday (5789)

Gosh I am so sick of the Kyle/Casey/Tamara stuff! Enough of them please! :rolleyes: I felt sorry for Casey as he seemed to be in a dark place and it made want to hug him.

Liked the scenes that involves Sid and Sasha, Dexter and April

Felt sorry for Sally when she revealed what was wrong with Pippa.

Am going to miss Sid when he leaves tonight :(

Friday (5790)

So sad to see Sid and Sasha leave :(

Loved the scenes between the Walker siblings :)

(But we all know Sasha will return next week, yay!) :P

Goodbye, Sid! You had been such a amazing and much-loved character :) Wishing Rob all the best for the future. We had enjoyed watching his character on the show and going through tough times e.g. breakups, his son's car accident and the aftermath of it, his daughter Sasha's trial for St's murder, and etc...!

Loved Indi and Dex's banter over who gets Sid's old bedroom first, lol! :P

Monday (5791)

Loved the scenes between Indi and Dex, Apex.

Cracked up at Dexter doing the 'party' dance! :lol: He's so funny and that's why I love him! :P

Liked how Indi offered Sid's old bedroom to Dexter and April

Awww Casey drunk-so funny to watch!

Loved the emotional moment between Alf and Sally. Such a lovely but touching scene to watch.

Thursday (5794)

So glad Sasha had come back. Liked the reunion scenes she had with Indi and Apex, and loved the group hug they shared. :P

Didn't like how Maddy went off at Sasha. <_<

Can't blame Spencer for rejecting Sasha.

Awww poor Pippa! I don't blame VJ and Jett for letting the cat out of the bag as they thought Pippa knew about it.

Friday (5795)

Glad VJ and Jett apologized to Pippa and liked how they told her she would come to them if she needed someone to talk to. So sweet of them :)

Aww I feel sorry for Irene when she returned home to a empty home. I wanted to hug her! :(

It was sweet of Zac to be there for Bianca at the principal's dinner. Can't believe Heath is so selfish and that he refused to go with Bianca. I can't help grinning when Irene knocked some sense into him. :P

Looking forwards to next week... :)

Archived