NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Good to see the return of H&A last night :)

*Gosh! I was so scared for Phoebe but I was glad that Ash and Andy got there in time to save her from that creepy assistant.

*Loved the Bricky scenes. Glad the little Bricky baby is fine and safe, moving after the accident. I bet Uncle Casey is watching over Ricky and his little unborn baby nephew,

*Demi's acting was soo amazing in the episode last night when Sasha was trying to stop the bus driver from bleeding out.

Tuesday, 10th February (Episode 6122)

*Liked the Bricky scenes

*Glad Sophie had done the right thing by handing herself into the police.

Friday, 13th February (Episode 6125)

*I felt sorry for Phoebe since she saw the video of her at the music launch

*Liked how Phoebe stood up to Nevie and ended ties with her. I do hope this is the last time we will see of Nevie! *fingers crossed*

*Liked the part when Ricky and Ash, Brax went with Phoebe for support and backup when she went to see Nevie in the Diner.

*Glad Kyle had woken up

Monday, 16th February (6126)

I felt sorry for Ricky when Brax was arrested.

I cheered when Ricky slapped Ash coz he deserved it for bringing Brax into his mess.

Tuesday, 17th February (6127)

Felt sorry for Ricky when she broke down on the beach as she talked to John

I think John is really overreacting when he told Marilyn and Jett that he wanted them to move away to get away from the Braxtons

Liked how Ash figured out who killed Dean

My heart broke in this scene when Hannah told Denny that she may never walk again

Wednesday, 18th February (6128)

Not sure if I like the new cop

Liked the Bricky scenes when they and Ash talked about Sam and why he killed Sam

Thursday, 19th February (6129)

Liked the conversation between Sasha and Evelyn on the beach. Loved how Sasha mentioned Dexter and the accident he was in back in 2012.

Friday, 20th February (6130)

My heart broke when Irene broke down crying over a photo of her and Leah-really upset that her best friend may never wake up. Amazing acting, Lynne!

Monday, 23rd February (6131)

Liked how Ricky come up with the idea to get Brax and Ash away from town to track Sam down

Glad Maddy had come home

Can't blame Denny for losing it when she learnt that she is going to share a house with Andy. It's understandable as she hadn't forgiven him for what happened to Casey.

Tuesday, 24th February (6132)

Glad Denny decided to put her feelings about Andy for Hannah's sake

That guy in the Diner sounds like a creepy stalker looking for Phoebe

• 2 months later...

Nate - I've said it before. Why risk your career and your own relationship for a man who has no concern whatsoever about the consequences to you.

Ricky - As long as Brax is OK that's all that matters right.

Kyle - Yeah, angry violent man lashing out. Pleased to see that I was right. The Braxtons never really change. PS I'm sure doing increasingly dangerous jobs for Gunno is the smart way to protect your family.

Brax - And there he is, the violent thug of old. (See Kyle comment re change)

Billie - Give the brothers girlfriend a hard time for no reason. Lust after the angry guy behind the bar. (Learnt nothing from Dean did you sweetie). Sleep with said angry guy.

Yeah you're definitely prime Braxton WAG material. Already not liking this girl.

Denny - Good call girl, just another loser crim that can't be trusted.

Kat - Loving the reminder about true professional obligation. You go girl.

• 2 months later...

Funnily enough, I was going to do an angry rant about tonight's episode. Then I read my previous and started to laugh. 

For the most, see above, nothing changes re the Braxtons.

I do wish that for once, when the Braxtons ignore medical advice, something lasting would happen to them. But of course, the rules don't apply to the Braxtons.

Nate, I hope that in the end, this constant abuse of your professional obligations, all because Queen Ricky asks, comes back to bite you. You might want to check on what has happened in the past to people stupid enough to bend the rules for the Braxtons.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived