Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 16

Martha and Jack we waiting outside Katie’s room and waiting for Rachel to come out and tell them any news, the twins where at home waiting for news on their baby sister even though she was 15 they always called her there little baby sis and she loved that.

“Katie” Rachel said to her “it seems that you have given birth in the last 72 hours do you no what happened” Katie sat there and asked for her Mum and Dad. Rachel informed Martha and jack they could go while they waited for the test results Jack went in while Martha and Rachel were talking and Katie had asked him to go out and get Martha she needed to talk to them. Martha and Jack were both in the room and Katie began to talk “I no you will be so cross with me for doing this but I had no other choice” Jack and Martha both looked at her and said at the same time “what is it sweetie” “That baby you guys found in the bush was mine” Martha couldt cope with that revelation and left Jack and Katie to talk all Jack could do was hold his baby girl and tell her everything would be okay. Martha went to inform Rachel and the nurses on the nursery ward about the little boy and for the 1st time ever when the nurse asked was she family she replied “yes he’s my grandson”

Meanwhile back down in A&E Rachel went into Jack and Katie and asked Katie did she want Jack in while she spoke to her Katie replied that she wanted him to stay and for her mum to be with her just as Katie said that Martha came in and give her daughter a hug and told her proud she was of her after admitting to them about the baby. Rachel then said that Katie was very lucky you two came home when you did otherwise it would have been a different story Martha asked what the problem was Rachel said “Katie developed a condition called placenta praevia and due to that she had a haemorrhage and she is very lucky” Katie asked her dad to leave so she could talk to Martha alone Jack agreed and went to find his grandson.

Katie asked Martha what she should do about the baby and Martha replied we will support you no matter what you decide!!

Preview

What will Katie decide to do??

And will there be complications for her son!!???????

Chapter 17

Jack was at home and was painting the spare room blue because call Martha hopeful she told Jack that their grandson would be coming home with his mother. “How can you be so sure” Jack asked Martha “call it a mothers instinct I no once Katie sees that baby today she will want him”

As soon as Martha went to the hospital she couldt find Katie she weren’t in her room and she wasn’t getting air something called a mothers instinct new were Katie was and she decided to go and see and when she got up to the maternity ward nursery there was her baby girl holding her baby son. Martha knew Katie wasn’t ready to be a mum but she had thought that about herself yes sure she was only 4 years older than Katie was but there was something that she knew Katie would be a terrific mother and she would help her best she can.

“Kate Sweetie” Martha said to her daughter “your dad is painting the nursery as we speak” “but how did you no” asked Katie “im going to tell you something that iv never told anyone but your dad, when I was 15 I had a baby girl and I gave her up for adoption and knew if you held your son you would fall deeply in love with him and by the looks of it im right”

Meanwhile back home

“Everyone’s talking about Katie you know” said Thomas “oh really saying what like” asked Jack “that’s she’s tart and she’d sleep with anyone then leave her own baby in the bush” Thomas told his dad “well I hope you stuck up for her?” the boys looked at their dad with shame on their faces. Jack laid into his sons for the first time in their lives and they could tell their dad was really upset with them and promise to make it right “you better she’s back in school next week and if you don’t look after her I will have you both, you got that boys?” “Yes” the twins replied together.

Martha and Katie were getting ready to leave the hospital Holden” when Rachel came in “so then Kate what’s this little guy’s name!” Katie looked up at Martha and said to her “mum meet your grandson Jack Thomas Charlie do you think dad will mind if we call him Jack?” 2of course not sweetie he will be highly delighted” Martha replied now lets get you two home. “Miss Katie Holden” a woman replied before coming in “yes who wants to no” Martha said. The lady introduced herself as Miss Edwards from social services and she was here for baby Holden. Martha asked the lady why all the lady could say was “we have reason to believe that Katie is an unfit mother at this time” before Martha knew it Katie was sitting on the bed cradling her newborn son and was sobbing and telling the lady to go away she was not getting her baby Martha went straight over to her and cradling her she knew exactly how she felt and she would never want any of her children to suffer the loss of a child and now it looks as if her baby her youngest child was about to.

“Im sorry Miss Holden I really do have to take that child to its foster parents outside” the lady coldly said. Martha could not believe what she was about to do to her child but it had to be done. She had to prise the young infant out of daughter’s arms and give him to a complete stranger once she had done this Katie had run out of hospital and was nowhere to be seen. Martha phoned Jack and told him what had happened so to make sure that no one was at the house in case that’s were she was heading she told jack to stay in case that’s were she was heading. Martha got out of her car at the surf club and went to the top of the beach where she saw what looked like her daughter at the bottom sobbing uncontrollably Martha ran down to where her daughter was and pulled her in to a hug and told her that she and her dad would be there for her no matter what and they would get her son back to her whatever the cost.all this time time katie was holding the little picture that the nurse had gave her of her son!

Preview?????

Will Katie ever get her son back?

Who is the new and why is she causing problems for the Holden family?

Archived