Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 12 I think about 4 more chapters and that will be it!!!! Sian and Bob (laura) this is to get my macness back and for Emma for pestering me on MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 years later

It had been 15years since Martha and Jack had renewed their wedding vows they now had there own little mini Holden clan since the wedding Martha had given birth again to a little girl this time they had decided to call her Katie after Jacks mum. Martha had taken to be quite the little housewife and mother. Charlie and Thomas were 16 and Martha had given birth to a daughter just eleven months after the twins were born and Martha and Jack we still very much in love! He has Peter’s old job and life is great!

It was the night off Katie’s very first formal and she would be taken by the most popular boy in school and jack did not like him one little bit as far as he was concerned no one would ever be good enough for his little princess.

At exactly 6.30pm and Sam Morris had arrived to take her to the formal. Sam Morris was 18 years old and jack didt like that one little bit because of the 3 year age gap but then Martha reminded him that when she was only 18 and he was 23 and they got together Jack had to forget the age difference but he knew there was something that he didt like about him.

2 days later

Martha noticed that Katie had not been her usual self for days and didt no what was up with her every time she asked her if she was ok she would just say yes and even Jack and the boys were beginning to notice this aswel he was becoming increasingly worried about his youngest and made it his mission to get to the bottom of it!

The 3 of the siblings left for school as usual that morning both Martha and Jack had the day off work and were going to do something together as they never really got a chance to do things together but what they didt no is that a revelation was on its way.

Back at summer bay high some news reached Charlie and Thomas that might be some interest to them. The rumour going round was that there darling little sister who they doted on and would protect no matter what had slept with Sam Morris!!

This news then obviously got back to Martha and Jack and they were waiting for their daughter to return from school as soon as she seen the angry looks on her parents faces she knew she would have a lot of explaining to do. “Do you care to explain why your brothers why in a fight in school because of you today” Martha asked Katie looked at her dad and began to cry “oh no young lady don’t be looking at me” added Jack usually Katie could wrap her dad round her little finger but she knew this time would be no different “I’m so sorry daddy and I no iv let you down!” Jack hated seeing his little princess so distraught “ go up to room I think me and your mum need to have a chat” Jack said and with that Katie headed up the stairs grinning from ear to ear only the twins could see it not Martha or Jack! “I don’t know why I even bother with that girl she always seems to wrap you around her little finger Jack when are you going to learn that im the parent aswel” Martha shouted.

Preview???

What’s the big secret Katie’s keeping from her parents!???????

Ok Becky its Bob here :D A.K.A Laura haha :lol: You have to update again right now!!!!! I need to know what her big secret is!!!! I shall pester you on msn till you tell me so there's no use trying to stop me :P Great chapter , your story goes through time very quickly :lol:

Jack your a sucker lol I used to play that trick on my parents to I used to give sad eyes after I hit my brother and he would get told off :P :P

Have you got your macness back yet becky dear??

I hope Katie used protection if she didn't thats naughty very naughty!!!!!

Update soon please like now? :Pwell soon

I hope i beat Bob :D

Edit - Damn! lol got their first!!!

Archived