What's the craziest thing you've done

Guest emmasi

It doesn't have to be crazy - just any sort of action you've taken that may be a bit extreme or unusual, like stalking people for instance :P

I'm writing a short story called "Stalking Chris" (I didn't like follow him home and go through his garbage or anything, I just spent a night trying to find him at a football ground). My teacher says It's not enough to write about my experience, I have to research other people's insanity as well :P

It's kinda last minute, so quick replies would be good.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would help but i have never done anytinhg crazy to get near anyone on Home and Away . But one time at telethon Tim Campell came to the stage and heaps of people ran down to give him a hug !! I was one person away to tlak to him. But i was annoyed he had to go :(

I think it's brave of people who can admit that celebrities make them a little crazy. It's the first step to learning how to controll yourself next time :wink:

This is all really helpful. Part of my project is to reflect on the ways that celebrities - who really are just normal people - make us act in such abnormal ways. It's pretty weird, when you think about it.

Archived