What's the craziest thing you've done

Guest emmasi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hid in the bushes at night in palm beach to see tammin sursok

Are you serious?

yeah, unfortuantely!! we were up there for the day and heard she was going to be there that night, it was the height of her popularity, she had just been nominated for a logie, we didnt see her that night but i did eventually meet her twice.

I wonder if we've got mini SDA's here.

Seventh Day Adventists?? :huh:

Lol,No a member who no longer comes here becourse some people take things way to seriously which is a shame becourse i thought he was funny.

I'm not sure whether it was made wholly public, but last year, through BTTB, SDA was invited to a party because people thought he was a big Tasha "fan" and Izzy was there

Whilst there SDA revealed himself to be mildly psychotic and ended up causing a scene.

Lol,No a member who no longer comes here becourse some people take things way to seriously which is a shame becourse i thought he was funny.

It wasn't that people took things too seriously, it's just that you don't know the full story.

He did indeed Ryan, and the less said about that the better....I did try and warn them!

I'm not sure whether it was made wholly public, but last year, through BTTB, SDA was invited to a party because people thought he was a big Tasha "fan" and Izzy was there

Whilst there SDA revealed himself to be mildly psychotic and ended up causing a scene.

I didn't know that. OMG, that's scary. I remember him as someone who always seemed to be arguing and who seemed to get on a lot of people's nerves but I didn't bother reading many of his posts and I didn't think too much about it - tho I do remember a couple of ppl made comments about his obsession with Tasha.

Stalking anyone is seriously weird. Let's hope he's getting psychological help now.

Well, it's the big day. Handing in the assignment. Thought I'd post a copy of it in here to show you what you've all inspired.

EDIT: Moved to here.

Actually, I pretty much stuck to my own psychotic rambling (which I should point out, is true but exaggerate), but you all helped. Thanks :D

Archived