What's the craziest thing you've done

Guest emmasi

Melissa George was at a sci-fi convention in London which was on over 2 days. I went along to the convention on the Saturday, even though I am not a sci-fi fan.

I discovered after paying about £10 and wandering around the convention that she wasn't there until Sunday.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You find everything creepy :rolleyes:

Anyway, the reason I started this thread was for an assignment, which I really hoped would have been marked by now, but the teacher is a professional writer, so she said she wants to professionally edit everyone's assignments so that we learn how to do it... Therefore, it's taking forever and however many weeks later, I still don't have my assignment back... *Sigh* I suppose she means well...

I live in the UK, so I don't really get to see any characters. However...

A couple of years ago Ray Meager (can't spell?) came to my town and was in the Christmas Panto. (I've forgotten what character he played - but I'm pretty sure it was evil. It was in Puss in Boots?) ANYWAY, he went in the market place and on this stage that had been put up on the night of the Christmas Light switch on.

:) I was front row screaming "GO ALF!!!" Lol. I think I mentioned Irene.. lol.

It wasn't obsessive or crazy, just a co-incidence he was there. I know that's not helpful.. but I just like to tell people. :) lol.

I just think that having an obsession, admitting to it, and recognising it for what it is is a lot healthier than calling people names and seeing everything in black and white.

Dont get me wrong, if i SAW a H&A cast member id be dam well excited! But i wouldnt follow them about and bug them for ages as they would hate that. Respect em

If you read my story, you'd know that I didn't follow Chris around for ages - I was looking for him for ages. I only saw him for about 5 seconds, and I didn't go anywhere near him. Izzy was a different matter but as I said, I was following a crowd and I'm already ashamed of that.

I do have a lot of respect for them.

Archived