Omnibus IS returning

Guest george

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think they can go too far ahead beacuse of they would catch up with australia long before normal Five,i think its just the next days episode.

Either way,if the times are right i will watch both :P

I'm guessing that after the episodes at 6, you can switch to the new channel to see the next ep.

I so need to buy a freeview box for the tv in my room.

Yeah, same with Hollyoaks on 4 and then the next ep on e4.

...Which theoretically only works once. Because once you've watched the next ep, you'll still only be able to watch the following ones one day at a time.

As for this "classic episode" business, I hope somehow they have managed to get really old ones. Five did say once quite a while ago that ITV owned the rights, but things may have changed. ITV can't hold the rights forever, they have to expire sometime.

But yeah, I think it probably means they will just start showing from mid 2000 onwards.

I'm intrigued as to how the omnibus could be anymore "special" than omnibuses of other soaps.

The rights for classic Home and Away must've surely expired in regards to ITV by now....though I doubt five have got them, as that Australian channel which is still yet to appear were pretty keen on them. It'd be great if they did have them, though I'd be happy with mid-200 onwards, as I never got to see that period of the show.

The shallow part of me *coughCaseycough* wants episodes from 2000 onwards because of the obvious reasons but the curious part of me would like to see older episodes.

I want to see the Dodge storyline again and the whole Saul saga. I remember parts of it from way back but it would be nice to watch it all.

I would love to see home and away from the start,cant remember the old episodes i watched but i only really watched it every day/other day around 1999..maybe alittle before..whenever mitch came into it,i remember him..i think i watched it a year on itv before the change.

But i would love to see from the start,but would just be as happy from 2000

Archived