Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

Paul did say they are working on getting Jack and Martha back together, maybe he meant it literally, like actually working on the scenes of their reunion :lol: I know that interview was months ago, but still Jack and Sam could have ended early because of Jack and Marthas affair or whatever, and then Sam died some months later :)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No, no, no. What is this? Paul O'Brien's appreciation thread cannot, I repeat, cannot be on the second page! Come on people! Don't let the appreciation of this wonderful actor die!

Then I would just like to add that I can picture Paul as an investigator on CSI :wub:

No, no, no. What is this? Paul O'Brien's appreciation thread cannot, I repeat, cannot be on the second page! Come on people! Don't let the appreciation of this wonderful actor die!

Then I would just like to add that I can picture Paul as an investigator on CSI :wub:

If Paul decides to go to LA when he's done with Home & Away, he can always audition for a part on CSI. I wouldn't mind watching him, actually I'd love that. :wub:

I hugged him and *accidently* felt his abbs...:o lol, enough said.

Maxine, I don't believe you. :) I'm sure you didn't accidently feel his abs. You did that on purpose, didn't you? :P

I wish I could meet him. *dreams* He should come to Belgium.

You know me too well :P

But i hope Paul doesn't leave the show. The only possible way that i would be ok with it, is if he and Jodi left *together* But they are both so great. I would hate to see either of them leave.

If Jodi was to leave after Paul had gpne, i would expect him to come back and take her with him :P

You know me too well :P

:lol:

But i hope Paul doesn't leave the show. The only possible way that i would be ok with it, is if he and Jodi left *together* But they are both so great. I would hate to see either of them leave.

If Jodi was to leave after Paul had gpne, i would expect him to come back and take her with him :P

I want them to leave together too. Jack and Martha belong together! :wub:

But I don't want them to leave. They have to stay on the show for as long as possible. :)

Paul is amazing. He is the greatest actor. I have only met him once at the Teddy Bear's Picnic. I got his autograph and a pic with him. He was really sweet. I hugged him and *accidently* felt his abbs...:o lol, enough said. :lol:

You lucky thing!! If he ever came to Ireland I wouldn't mind feeling more than his abs!! I'd say Paul would be very successful in the States. Look at Julian McMahon who played Ben in H&A years ago. He did well in Charmed and is even bigger in Nip Tuck....Paul would be great in CSI or 24 ...... :wub:

Archived