Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

Seriously, is it just me and Barbara who appreciate this wonderful actor? :unsure: Come on, it's his birthday, if now is not the time to appreciate, when will there ever be a time?

And I've already said it, but I'll say it again: Happy 30th Birthday Paul! You might be 30, but you don't look a day older than 25 :wink:

You really say that at every opportunity, don't you?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, is it just me and Barbara who appreciate this wonderful actor? :unsure: Come on, it's his birthday, if now is not the time to appreciate, when will there ever be a time?

And I've already said it, but I'll say it again: Happy 30th Birthday Paul! You might be 30, but you don't look a day older than 25 :wink:

You really say that at every opportunity, don't you?

Yep, do you got a problem with that?

What I like about him? He's good-looking. He's a great actor. He's charming. He looks great when he's wearing his police uniform. He has a nice voice. Even though the judges on It Takes Two won't agree with me, he can sing and he proved it during the last 2 weeks he was on the show. But I like him better as an actor. :D

I'll ask you the same question: why do you like Paul? :)

First of all because he's hot and funny. When I first saw him, I was like "I need to know who he is!" and I found out. Been a fan ever since :P But back to the question. :P I like him because, like I said, he's hot and funny, but also charming and has all the qualities I'm looking for in a guy (even though I'll never end up with him. I'll end up with some fat, lazy guy or alone :rolleyes:) and he's a great actor. I think that was all... :unsure:

Next question: If there was anything you could change about Paul, what would it be?

I like him because, like I said, he's hot and funny, but also charming and has all the qualities I'm looking for in a guy (even though I'll never end up with him. I'll end up with some fat, lazy guy or alone :rolleyes:) and he's a great actor. I think that was all...

I'm sure there's a great Norwegian (or foreign) guy who's perfect for you. Stay positive! :wink:

There's nothing I want to change about Paul or at least, I can't think of something right now. Oh, he could move to Belgium or Norway (I can live with that :P ). The UK would be good too, that's a bit less than 2 hours away by train. :P

Archived