Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

:D

Paul wants to marry a brunette but his girlfriends are always blonde. That's weird.

^^Thats becasue he's used to being with Jodi on the show and now he just wants to marry her and have her babies... :)

Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.... :P And we all know that a Paul and Jodi romance would end in tears becasue they work together ect.

No, don't say that! Because then I'd have to pretend that I'm not a fan

I'm never going to give up Okay, maybe if he's getting married or having a kid. But you know, engagements can go wrong, marriage can end in divorce and accidents happen to kids I'm so evil

^^^ Now that! That made me laugh! Thats just evil the last bit about kids *day dreams* Imagine having a baby with Paulie... How cute... eveyone would worsip the ground it walked on! Hmmm Yeh anyway :lol: but it did make me laugh.... A lot!

Anyway what i really came in here to say is... :)

I love Paul!

Pretty pointless post really!

Siana_x

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

Paul wants to marry a brunette but his girlfriends are always blonde. That's weird.

^^Thats becasue he's used to being with Jodi on the show and now he just wants to marry her and have her babies... :)

Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.... :P And we all know that a Paul and Jodi romance would end in tears becasue they work together ect.

:lol: You know, as I was watching a few nights ago, I thought the same thing.

Yeh I know!!! :lol:

The Episode after they got back together, they were both acting very... umm excited? I think thats the word I'm looking for! Then he was talking to her and they were acting like a real couple... It was weird!

I doubt that made sence, I know what I'm trying to say I just cant word it!!! :rolleyes:

Siana_x

^^ I know what you mean. When they were mucking around, tickling each other and calling each other idiots, it very much felt like Paul and Jodi, not Jack and Martha. Both actors have wanted this for so long and know that JnM are soul mates. I keep on forgetting to mention it.

Barbara, Chris Lilly is an Australian actor. He's had a couple of TV series, his most recent was Summer Hights High. He plays all these different characters, it's hilarious. I highy recommend it.

I hope Paul does win a Logie next year.

Seeing as though it's a good chance it's his last year to.

:(

^^ I know what you mean. When they were mucking around, tickling each other and calling each other idiots, it very much felt like Paul and Jodi, not Jack and Martha. Both actors have wanted this for so long and know that JnM are soul mates. I keep on forgetting to mention it.

^^^Yeh thats what I meant... :wub: I have to go and watch that episode again in a minute :wub:

They're so cute! :wub:

Btw, if there's any of you lovely Paul fans who wants to add me as a friend, then feel free to. We Paul girls should stick together

^^^Added fellow Paul lover :D

Siana__x

Archived