Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

How dare all of you! You haven't spoken in here for a while! :angry:

Gosh what are we getting to.. Not writing in this thread for a few days.! :o

We better start writing in it....... NOW!

C'mon where's all those Paul fans. huh? :huh:

Get yo a** in here. :rolleyes:

Anyway.......

He has looked so hot these pass few days on home and away.. Even tho he is hot 24/7.. :rolleyes:

He is just too cute!!

Ok I'm rambling on now..

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The highlight for me of last week's episodes were of course the Jack n Martha scenes. I'm loving Jack's new wardrobe re-vamp. First the Jacket and looking at next week's spoliers, I'm loving his new gear. Its about time I say...

Each and every day I fall more in love with Jack Holden, aww, isn't he lovely. I love his calming influence on Martha, and their new mature partnership and heart to heart conversations.

It was great to see Jack back in his cop uniform too, boy did he look mighty fine...

Just been rewatching the engagement party (trying to get a little glance at JM!) and noticed that as J and M are in the background while Rachel and Leah were talking, Paul looks directly at the camera and sort of smiles just as Annie left! Anyone else notice this? Or am I just becoming so obsessed that I am imagining things!!?

Just been rewatching the engagement party (trying to get a little glance at JM!) and noticed that as J and M are in the background while Rachel and Leah were talking, Paul looks directly at the camera and sort of smiles just as Annie left! Anyone else notice this? Or am I just becoming so obsessed that I am imagining things!!?

Yes he does look right at the camera! haha. i noticed that too!

Ohh gosh he has looked so hot lately as you guys have been saying.

Gossh! Too hoot to handle :lol:

Archived