Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I think it goes unsaid.

I really wish he was the father.

Poor Jack, he just want's to be a daddy so bad.

And they're going to take that away from him again.

I know , Poor Jacky boy. He is such a good dad. Look how he was with Rory( :angry: ) Even tho Rory is a lil sh*t! And I hate him.

He was such a good daddy ! Hopefully they will have another chance tho .. :)

You never know with home and away.. They might just get her

preganant

again :lol:

And gosh, he would be the most sexiest dad ever ! :wub:

I would want a Jack Holden dad .. :P

This thread needs saving :P Come on, this thread needs to have more pages. But no spamming, please :P

Anyway, I think that Jack would be the sexiest dad ever :wub: Who thinks that Paul and what's-her-name-again will have kids? :unsure: (And there's no need to tell me Paul's girlfriend's name, I already know it. But I think what's-her-name-again is heaps cooler than Lauren :P)

And I'm going to ask one, big, important question: Will you be a fan of Paul no matter what?

This thread needs saving Come on, this thread needs to have more pages. But no spamming, please

Anyway, I think that Jack would be the sexiest dad ever Who thinks that Paul and what's-her-name-again will have kids? (And there's no need to tell me Paul's girlfriend's name, I already know it. But I think what's-her-name-again is heaps cooler than Lauren )

And I'm going to ask one, big, important question: Will you be a fan of Paul no matter what?

Okay first off .. I write in this thread and no-one ever writes back so stuff all of you ! Jokes jokes gosh i aint that sad.

BUT Jack would be the sexiest dad ever, How sexy did he look tonight :wub: .

Do I think Paul and what's-her-name are going to have kids..? I dont actually know.. He has had quite a few of girlfriends lately. :lol:

Like after Janneke.. He went out with that other chick now he goe's out with what's-her'name. :lol:

AND the big question, hell yeah I'll still be a fan of Paul no matter what.. If he killed someone on the show I would still love him :wub:

What about u?

I'm going to be a fan forever, even when I'm 80 years old and Paul might be long gone, I'll be sitting in my chair, saying: "You know, that Paul really was handsome. I've been a fan for over 70 years now. How about you? Are you a fan? Don't try to diss him, because then I'll bite, even if I have no teeth"

:lol:

I'm going to be a fan forever, even when I'm 80 years old and Paul might be long gone, I'll be sitting in my chair, saying: "You know, that Paul really was handsome. I've been a fan for over 70 years now. How about you? Are you a fan? Don't try to diss him, because then I'll bite, even if I have no teeth"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

OH MY GOD, You make me laugh.. !

Same even when I'm a old batt, sitting in a rocking chair, with grey hair, and no teeth, and watching tv all day, and also knitting you can't not forget that.. I WILL still be a fan .. I will have photo's of him all over my walls.. :lol: And i will dribble all day long from sitting there just steering at him all day .. I dont want Paul to die :( LOL.. Even tho its gonna be forever before he dies.. I dont want him too .. :angry:

:lol:

Archived