Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not allowed to die Seriously, if I ever get married and it's not to Paul , I'll drive my husband crazy with all the talk about Paul and he'll be like "Why did I marry her? She's insane!" :

HAHAHAHA Same same, Gosh I feel sorry for our husband's . :lol: Mine will probably be Paul tho anyway.. So he wouldn't mind me telling him that he is hot everyday ...

Why does he have to be like 30 .. ? <_<

I wish he was like 22-24 Then it wouldn't matter. For when I get a lil Older :angry:

Oh well, Just like the song goes ''AGE AINT NOOOOOTHING BUT A NUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRR!!! '' :lol:

Why does everyone thats like sexy, and nice and funny have to be older then me :angry:

He's not allowed to die -_-:P Seriously, if I ever get married and it's not to Paul (:P), I'll drive my husband crazy with all the talk about Paul and he'll be like "Why did I marry her? She's insane!" :lol:

LMAO! He probably will. Lol.

I don't he's ready to settle down yet - there's stll hope for you yet valli.

He was so good with those kids tonight. My only criticim is he had his shirt off. I was screaming at him through the TV for him to take it off.

Oh and check out my av, Bec made it. How hot does he look? :wub:

Why does he have to be like 30 .. ?

I wish he was like 22-24 Then it wouldn't matter. For when I get a lil Older

Oh well, Just like the song goes ''AGE AINT NOOOOOTHING BUT A NUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRR!!! ''

Why does everyone thats like sexy, and nice and funny have to be older then me

How much older than you is Paul? It sucks that he has to be that old :angry: But at least he doesn't look like he's 30 :P

He was so good with those kids tonight. My only criticim is he had his shirt off. I was screaming at him through the TV for him to take it off.

Oh and check out my av, Bec made it. How hot does he look? :wub:

I know I was yelling at the computer screen ! I was like are you ever going to take you flippin top off ! :lol:

Yes he look's absolutely stunning in the av.. :wub:

Look at my av.. Hmm I need to find one with him and his top off and put it as my av i might just have to make one .. :wink:

How much older than you is Paul? It sucks that he has to be that old But at least he doesn't look like he's 30

I have no idea how older Paul is then me, And I dont really care .. Tehe :P

(I cant be bothered thinking :P )

Yeah he seriously does not look 30 aye .. More like 23 .. :wub:

I wish his parents had him like 5years later :lol:

Archived