Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

4 pages in one day, girls! :D Unfortunately, none of you are logged on at the moment. :(

Reading your posts put a smile on my face. I've been studying all day for my exam tomorrow morning (yes, on a Saturday morning <_< ).

15/16 then Oh bummer, it sucks being young At least some of us is a bit more lucky

Like Kaitie, I'll be 23 this year. Actually, my birthday is next month. Only 7 years, 2 months and about 2 weeks younger than Paul. But who's counting? :P

I'll go back to my room and revise a bit more. Hopefully, I'll be able to talk about Paul with you another day. :)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 pages in one day, girls! Unfortunately, none of you are logged on at the moment.

Reading your posts put a smile on my face. I've been studying all day for my exam tomorrow morning (yes, on a Saturday morning ).

Like Kaitie, I'll be 23 this year. Actually, my birthday is next month. Only 7 years, 2 months and about 2 weeks younger than Paul. But who's counting?

I'll go back to my room and revise a bit more. Hopefully, I'll be able to talk about Paul with you another day.

Yes 4 pages! We flippin rock .. We really are on a roll ! :wink: I just logged on, And i went straight to this thread .. Barbara, Oh you lucky b**ch your 23 ! Na thats it we hate you too .. :P Jokes jokes.. We aint that sad gosssh ! And hopefully you come on later on so we can all chat about Paullll !! :P

Lol sorry I had to go early but as Katie knows I had stuff to 'deal' with! Barbara I am here now! Paul's gals stick together

Yeah, You ditcher gosh. We just started talking on msn then you left :angry: Lol nah allgood. Yeah 'PAULS' Girls have to stay together :lol:

Paul finally wrote us another message today, And said that their will be lots of great, happy and sad scene's ..

This is exactly what he said:

There's some great, happy and sad storylines coming up for Jack and Martha. I want to apologize for crying so much! Jack needs to harden up!

:lol:

Aw poor Jack ! haha.

And another thing he is working on a new venture, which is singlets.. You can buy one for $5 and it goes to 5 different charities ..

Aw, He is so nice man ! :wub:

If you would like to read the rest of the message

click here!!

Archived