Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could have given birth early

I don't think it would be possible. She is now about 6 weeks pregnant and they film like 2 or 3 months in advance. So she would be 3.5 or 4.5 months pregnant. I don't think a baby could survive after only 4 months.

:unsure:

Now back to Paul. I usually don't like it when a man wears pink but his shirt in tonight's episode looked good on him. :)

Yes, it did :wub: I want him :( Every time I try to tell myself that he's too old and there'll be someone who's younger and better for me, then I see him and just ignore all common sense :P I guess it's true what they say: Love is blind :rolleyes:

Remember, age is only a number. I just had an idea, we could clone Paul and all have on each, that way we wouldn't have to share. :lol: Only in my dreams...

Unfortunately, the body doesn't support that theory. :P If I ever end up with Paul (and that's a big if), we'd have to have kids pretty early, because he can't be too old when he has kids (would you want a 70 year old father when you're 20? :blink:), meaning that I have to have kids early and I'm not sure if I want that... :unsure: But of course, we don't have to have kids...

And hey, I'm a smart girl. I can find out how to clone Paul :P

Unfortunately, the body doesn't support that theory. :P If I ever end up with Paul (and that's a big if), we'd have to have kids pretty early, because he can't be too old when he has kids (would you want a 70 year old father when you're 20? :blink:), meaning that I have to have kids early and I'm not sure if I want that... :unsure: But of course, we don't have to have kids...

And hey, I'm a smart girl. I can find out how to clone Paul :P

He's not that much older than you, is he?

When you figure out how to clone him, send one my way thanks. :P

No, he's only 30 and I'm 16 :P Not much of an age difference there :P

no its not. slightly more than that of my marriage. i'm 26 he's 37. although we got together when i was 20. as long as your both legal it makes no difference.

Archived