Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

Well he hasn't been on. And I feel like I've betrayed him so how by trading my Jack av for my current Martha one. :ph34r:

HM, I was just on the POB site and I saw the thread you started, Why are you a fan? I think what I wrote was more of an essay. :lol:

Well, I guess what I'll say is that I hope the baby is Jack's. It has to be. He so desperately wants to be a father, unlike Roman. (Argh, don't get me started on Roman). <_<

Gosh, I don't know why I just said that, I know he's not the daddy.

:(

And HM (I don't know whether to call you valli or HM. Which would you prefer?) I don't know what makes you think you've scared peeps off... :ph34r:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it might have to do with the fact that I usually say weird stuff and then everyone else is too afraid to answer because they think I'll bite, but really, I'm harmless :)

Anyway, you can choose whether you want to call me HM or valli. I tell people to call me HM, but most people just forget :rolleyes:

But my pictures of Paul collection is now bigger ^_^

Archived