Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we supposed to be afraid of you? Just because you're 'obsessed' with Paul.

No, you're not supposed to be afraid of me But you might want to stay clear of my dirty talk :P Barbara can tell you all about that, she's one of the victims :P

You want to stay clear of her dirty talk. Trust me! :P

Bald and gay? I'd be upset for one. Now HM on the other hand...

Not many men are bald when they're 30. So unless he shaves it for some reason, he'll still have hair for a very long time. :)

She'd be devastated. But she has a back up plan, well three actually.

Like Kaitie said, HM would be devastated. But what are the back up plans?

Excuse me, but why are we suddenly discussing my reaction if Paul ever said that he was gay? And why is it always my thoughts that end up here?

Anyway, Paul looked hot when he attended the premiere of Three Blind Mice

I'd like to know who put those ideas into your head. And yes he looked very handsome at that premiere. :wub:

Back to Paul. I forgot to say I really liked one scene which aired in Belgium last week. One of the first episodes of 2007. It's a scene with Lucas and Jack. Lucas tells Jack Belle told him she wanted to take the next step in their relationship. And Jack talks about his first time with Karen Something. It was a really nice scene. I like scenes with Lucas and Jack. Unfortunately there are not enough scenes with both of them. :( Plus, it was nice to see Jack without Sam because usually when he's on TV, she's there too. :(

This thread needs saving...again! Seriously, guys, can't you keep this thread alive without me? :P

Anyway, what can we discuss about Paul now? Well, I think we can say that he's not gay, since we think that he might be gay :P Reverse psychology, you know. I didn't think that Ben and Tim were gay, but they are, and I think that Paul might be gay, so then he isn't :P It makes sense in my head anyway...

EDIT: Don't know for sure if Ben's gay, but we all know that Tim is...

Archived