Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

Okay, how did this happen? The Paul appreciation thread on the 3rd(!) page? <_< So now I'm moving it back to where it belongs :P

Anyway, Paul has really done a great job in the latest Australian episodes ^_^ I really do hope that

he isn't leaving this year and when he said that we'll see him next year, he meant that we'll see Jack on screen, but Paul will have left, so Jack'll only be there a little while in 2009

:(

awwww sooo need to be posting in this thread LOVE for Paul...he rocks!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:oI am the traitor? What about you who doesn't even bother to keep this thread on the first page? :P So what if I'm using a Roman av? I like Conrad too (even though his name reminds me of a rat :P) and I ditched Jack, not Paul, thank you very much -_-

And CanadianJackandMarthafan, I doubt that you're a bigger fan of Paul than me :wink:

:oI am the traitor? What about you who doesn't even bother to keep this thread on the first page? :P So what if I'm using a Roman av? I like Conrad too (even though his name reminds me of a rat :P) and I ditched Jack, not Paul, thank you very much -_-

And CanadianJackandMarthafan, I doubt that you're a bigger fan of Paul than me

It's true. Paul is almost like an obsession for HM (aka valli). She'll deny it but she's a bit obsessed. :P

And CanadianJackandMarthafan, I doubt that you're a bigger fan of Paul than me

It's true. Paul is almost like an obsession for HM (aka valli). She'll deny it but she's a bit obsessed.

Hey! I'm not obsessed! Paul's like the dream come true, so you can't really blame me for loving him -_- He beats any other guy in the world :wub:

... Okay, maybe I'm just a little bit obsessed... :P

Obsession: An unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone :blush: (Maybe I'm not that bad, but it's not that far from the truth :P)

Archived